The Dove Centre has announced that they are currently looking to fill a chef vacancy.
This will be a contract for one year being reviewed each year with hours from Mon – Fri; 9.00 am – 1.00 pm.
We are looking for an individual who has these qualities;
- Passionate about food
- Hard working
- A Heart for Older People
The successful applicant will have previous experience:
- Managing a busy kitchen
- Supervision of Kitchen staff
- Setting menus and food pricing
- Ordering and monitoring supplies
- A minimum qualification of Level 2 Food Hygiene and safety in Catering but ideally Level 3 would be preferred.
- Have working knowledge of the Cooksafe programme.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. They want someone with creativity and passion to help produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for their service users. If you possess all of the above, please send your CV and cover letter to: Caroline McKinna (Dove Centre Manager) at email@example.com.