Dads Rock have announced that they are currently recruiting for a Marketing/PR Rock Star to join their team through Community Jobs Scotland.
- Create engaging and fun content for our digital channels.
- Attend our weekend playgroups to take photos to use in our marketing, as well as videos.
- Attend our events to take photos and videos for marketing purposes.
- Assist in the completion of basic evaluation of our services. In order to inform future marketing.
- Engage on a 1:1 basis with dads, children and young people.
- Help to generate ideas for marketing/PR as well as new events or fundraising actions.
- Contribute to the development an online and face to face community.
The post is 25 hours per week with a salary of £8.45 per hour.
As the job is through Community Jobs Scotland the job is for 16 – 29 year olds and the only way to apply is through Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland. If you are interested in the post then please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form. You can also read the online job posting here.