WHALE Arts is seeking an experienced facilities maintenance professional to provide intensive support over a 3 month period.
The post is:
- Hours of Work 14 hours per week, worked flexibly to meet the requirements of the post.
- Contract Type Freelance: Fixed Term for 13 weeks.
- Contract Value £2700 for 13 week contract.
WHALE Arts is entering an exciting phase in its development and we wish to ensure that our, purpose built, creative community asset is maintained and developed to meet current and future requirements.
Interested parties should apply in writing or by email, enclosing/attaching;
- An up to date CV detailing relevant education and employment experience.
- A covering letter demonstrating how your skills meet the requirements of the role and person specification.
- Details of two referees, including at least one previous employer.
Applications should arrive at WHALE Arts Agency no later than 12:00 (midday) on Wednesday 10th January 2018. They can be sent to:
Allan Farmer, Director
WHALE Arts Centre
30 Westburn Grove
0131 458 3267