The posts are Wednesday’s 4.00pm – 6.00pm with a salary of £13.67 per hour at the P5-S2 Youth Club.
- Are you a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic person with a passion for delivering high quality services for children and young people?
- Do you have the skills to build children & young people’s self-esteem and self-confidence?
- Can you assist children and young people to develop their abilities to manage personal and social relationships?
- Can you create/develop positive learning environments for children and young people to develop new skills?
- Are you able to build the capacity of children and young people to consider risk, make reasoned decisions, take responsibility for their actions and engage in democratic decision making processes?
- Can you support children and young people to make positive contributions to their own and other people’s lives?
For further information and an application form please contact Claire McGeary, Tel: 0131 458 5095, email Claire.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 25th April with interviews taking place the week after