Starcatchers are looking for an efficient and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Administrator & Marketing Assistant.
This role will work across all areas of delivery whilst providing particular support to the Communications & Marketing Manager and Producer. The post is Fixed term for 1 year initially from July 2018 and full-time working 35 hours per week, with a salary of £17,000-£20,000 depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience working within arts administration and marketing over a range of activities in a diverse and expanding organisation.
Applicants must have:
- Excellent administration, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent IT skills and confidence in using social media & CMS
- Experience of handling multiple priorities and being able to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to work as part of a small team and show initiative
- Ability to develop good working relationships with project partners, funders & other staff
Full details of the job description, person specification and application form can be downloaded from their website. Application must be using the application form as CVs will not be accepted.
The deadline is 9.00am on Monday 2 July 2018 and interviews will be held on Friday 6 July 2018.