SCOREscotland’s Green Futures Project and Tasting Change will be running a series of Eat Well Workshops from Wednesday 19 September 2018, 11.00am – 1.00pm at the WHALE Arts Centre.
Have you ever wondered how you can utilise the seasonal produce and benefit your food budget. Eat healthy and minimise how much food goes to waste. Our workshops will support you to:
- Plan shopping menu for a week
- Learn the importance of food safety & hygiene.
- Be organised, save money and time cooking
- Eat seasonally?
- Shop and choose seasonal fresh products?
- Develop new recipes from seasonal goods and enjoyment of trying new flavours
- Change your leftovers into new meal.
- Get the most nutrients from seasonal goods?
- Learn how to eat raw and health benefits
- Try new recipes and enjoy food
- Baking/cooking/crafting with seasonal fruit
- Buy when food is on offer and how to use it
- Make 5 different foods from ONE ripe fruit
For more information contact Jolly or Neeru at 0131 442 2341 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.