Lidl has announced that they are currently looking to fill a Customer Assistant vacancy in their Wester Hailes store.
The post is for 21 – 30 hours per week, with a salary starting from £8.75 with the ability to earn up to £9.87 dependent on experience.
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? You’ll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? You’ll get the mop.
- Customer can’t find the apples? You’ll leave what you’re doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? You’ll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You’ll carry out regular quality checks
You can apply for the post online here where you will be asked to complete an online exercise. The closing date for applications is 16 January 2019.