Lidl has announced that they are currently looking to fill a number of Customer Assistant vacancies in their Wester Hailes store.
The posts are for three part time workers working, 1 – 10 hours, 11-20 hours 21 – 30 hours per week respectively, with a salary starting from £8.75 with the ability to earn up to £9.87 dependent on experience.
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? You’ll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? You’ll get the mop.
- Customer can’t find the apples? You’ll leave what you’re doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? You’ll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You’ll carry out regular quality checks
You can apply for the posts online here.