Scotmid are looking to recruit a part time Customer Servant Assistant for their Westburn store.
The post is contracted to 10 hours per week and has a salary of £8.21 per hour.
Scotmid’s aim is to be Scotland’s preferred community convenience retailer and a key factor in achieving this is through our people.
A great opportunity has arisen for the position of customer service assistant in our Westburn branch.
A role with our team requires an individual with customer service skills, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills.
The customer service assistants are required to:
- Be aware of promotions, offers, and incentives
- Operate tills and actively sell to our customers
- Ensure the best possible level of customer service is consistently delivered
- Support the management team to ensure that the highest standards of merchandising and display of goods are maintained
- Replenishing stock
- Maintain standard of cleanliness and presentation throughout the store
- Adheres to both Society and legal procedures for the sale of age restricted products
Training will be provided but experience in a sales or retail environment is desirable along with knowledge of food hygiene.
All working arrangements are flexible and subject to alteration in order to suit the needs and requirements of the business.
You can apply for the post online, here. The closing date for applications is Friday 10 May 2019.