The City of Edinburgh Council are looking to fill six Business Support Administrator vacancies across the city including one in Gate 55 and WHEC.
There are four full time and two part time posts available.
The locations and hours are:
- Wester Hailes Education Centre – 36 hours per week
- Gate 55 Community Education Centre – 36 hours per week
- Rosebury Hall / South Queensferry Community Centre – 36 hours per week
- West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre – 36 hours per week
- Ratho Community Centre – 23 hours per week
- Kirkliston Community Centre – 30 hours per week
The Business Support Service provides comprehensive and flexible business support across the corporate functions of the organisation and to the four localities. The Business Support Administrator will provide
general business support to our customers and service users.
- Provide a reliable business support service through a variety of formats including; telephone, face to face,
- email, and online.
- Work proactively to facilitate business support to the full range of services and activities.
- Handle sensitive and personal information in line with appropriate policies and confidentiality guidelines.
- Work within a team of business support staff dealing with customer’s issues and service requests through
- provision of information, guidance, or progressing requests to wider council services.
- Work within agreed timescales to meet legal and statutory obligations.
- Deliver business support to customers and service users within the operating principles of business
- Use appropriate systems to process service requests or updates for wider council services.
- Work with all business support staff to support new initiatives and the strategic direction of the Council and
- ensuring that that all customer contact services are planned in a consistent manner in accordance with the
- Council’s strategic objectives.
You can apply for the posts online here. The closing date for applications is Monday 2 September 2019.