The WHY Project, a Youth project based in Edinburgh providing open access youth provision to high school aged young people, are now running Wee Haven Youth Club 5 nights a week.
The sessions run on:
- Mondays, 6.00pm – 7.00pm Wester Hailes Library (For S1 – S4)
- Tuesdays, 6.00pm – 7.00pm Carrickvale Community Centre (For S1 – S4)
- Wednesdays, 6.30pm – 8.00pm Wester Hailes Library (For S1 – S4)
- Thursdays, 7.30pm – 9.00pm Clovenstone Community Centre (For S1 – S4)
- Friday, 6.00pm – 8.00pm Clovenstone Community Centre (P7 – S1)
The sessions are free with a hot snack is provided.
For more information Kevin or Sabrina on email@example.com.