Macmillan Cancer Support is looking to recruit a Cancer Support Volunteer based at Westerhaven Support Centre in the Healthy Living Centre
As a volunteer you will act as the first point of contact for our clients, provide a listening ear when needed and help with admin and other tasks to ensure the smooth running of our centre.
You need to be 18 years old or over to apply for this opportunity.
What we’re looking for:
- Helpful and positive attitude
- An understanding of how cancer can affect people
- Good communication skills
What you can gain from this opportunity:
- Make a difference to people affected by cancer
- Meeting and working with new people
- Learning new skills