Odeon are recruiting a Cinema Experience Manager based at local cinema, Odeon Luxe Edinburgh West with a salary of £10.43 per hour.
Role Overview: Ownership of the daily cinema operation and delighting our guests. Utilising KPI information to entertain our guests. Driving the performance of cinema through effective coordination of our people, products and processes. Leading our people in line with our values and behaviours, with shoulder to shoulder coaching to develop them to the best of their ability.
- Effective day-to-day shift management across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Drive commercial performance of the Cinema Host and Barista teams through on the job, shoulder to shoulder coaching, whilst ensuring operational basics and our safety standards are being met.
- Facilitate exceptional Guest service by driving the team to delight our Guests, whilst taking accountability for managing Guest concerns raised on shift.
- Being the main driver behind each operational shift, making sure each function is creating a magical experience.
- Being a key brand ambassador for our colleagues and our guests, ensuring a luxury experience on every visit.
- Coaching colleagues and helping them reach their full potential to become our next shining stars.
- Acting as a hands-on role model for the team and thriving on the challenges and responsibility this brings – being confident to give Be Better feedback when things aren’t quite right.
You can read the full job advertisement and apply for the post online here.