The City of Edinburgh Council are recruiting Cleaning Operatives based across various locations in Wester Hailes and the South West of Edinburgh.
The posts are fixed term with a salary of £18.297 – £18,597 (pro rata for part time and sessional). The breakdown of posts is:
- Cleaner 1 x 10 Hour – Bank Head Roads Depot – 52 Weeks
- Cleaner 1 x 10 Hour – Wester Hailes Education Centre – 40 Weeks
- Cleaner 1 x 10 Hour – Murrayburn Depot – 52 Weeks
- Cleaner 1 x 12 Hour – Bank Head Recycling Depot – 52 Weeks
- Cleaner 1 x 15 Hour – Clovenstone Primary – 40 Weeks
- Cleaner 1 x 20 hour – Wester Hailes Education Centre – 40 Weeks
- Cleaner 1 x 25 Hour – Wester Hailes Local Office – 52 weeks
This posts are considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by the City of Edinburgh Council.
You can apply for the posts online here. They ask taht you indicate in your application which of the posts you are interested in. The closing date for applications is Friday 7 May 2021.