Greggs are recruiting a Retail Shop Supervisor based in their Wester Hailes store.
The post is part time working 25 hours spread across 5 out of 7 days. Shifts will usually be 5 hours and vary between 7.30am – 5.30pm, Monday-Saturday. The post has a salary of £9.74 per hour, paid weekly.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Supervisor if:
- You have had some team supervisory experience in a similar customer focused retail environment.
- Are able to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
- Your honesty, hard-work and leadership abilities will inspire your team to deliver great results and provide a consistently brilliant customer experience.
- You’re supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You bring your natural flair for team work, whilst enjoying management responsibility and of course, have lots of fun along the way!
What you’ll do
Supervisors are at the heart and soul of our shops. Working closely with the manager and team, our Supervisors make sure our customers have a great visit every time they come into a Greggs shop. As well as some of the more practical tasks such as food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver the fast and friendly service Greggs is famous for.
Our Retail Supervisors are responsible for managing the shop when the Shop Manager isn’t around; as second in command, Supervisors really are our shop managers’ right-hand person.
You can read the full job advertisement and apply for the post online here.
If you need help or have any questions contact email@example.com.