Greggs are recruiting a Retail Senior Team Member to join them in their Wester Hailes store.
The post is permanent, working 30 hours per week with a salary of £9.87 per hour, paid weekly.
Our Senior Team Members are at the heart of the team, supporting with the management of their shop at key times of the day. They take responsibility of the shop for a few hours a day, either at opening or closing time, handing over to or from shop management.
When opening the shop, it’s all about working with the team to ensure our much-loved products are ready for our customers and the shop is set up to the highest standard. A close down shift means getting the shop ready for the next day; cleaning, stock counting and cashing up. This is where your passion to deliver a fantastic shopping experience for our customers, and a great place to work for your team really comes in.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs as a Senior Team Member if you:
- Have had some experience in a similar retail environment
- Would like to take the next step towards a career in Retail Management
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- A great team player – respectful and appreciative towards each other
- Are friendly, honest and hard-working, and enjoy some fun at work
For this role, some supervisory experience always comes in handy although it’s not essential as we will support you with great training.
You can read the full job advertisement and apply for the post online here.