The City of Edinburgh Council are recruiting a Team Leader Position at Clovenstone Care Home.
The post is permanent, working full-time 36 hours per week with a salary of £26,919 – £32,123 per year.
We are seeking a Team Leader to join our team in Clovenstone Care Home. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising all care staff and monitoring the care given to our residents
- Contributing to the personal needs of each individual resident
- Promoting a friendly, caring and safe environment
- Ensuring that residents retain their dignity, choice and individuality
- Helping induct, train and supervise colleagues and junior members of staff in all aspects of their work in the Home
- Writing, updating and maintaining residents’ Care Plans
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum of an SVQ3 Health and Social Care
- Medication administration training
- At least one year’s experience working in a care setting
- To adhere to the SSSC Codes of Practice at all times and obtain SSSC registration
- To ensure all information of a confidential nature gained during duty is not divulged to third parties
We can offer you excellent training, good rates of pay, excellent holiday entitlement, a generous pension scheme and range of staff benefits.
You can read the full job description and apply for the post online here. The closing date for applications is Thursday 23 June 2022.