Space is recruiting a full-time Catering Assistant/Delivery Driver, working 36 hours per week with a salary of £21,770 per year.
It will be a varied role, with no two days the same, duties will include:
- Making deliveries for our external catering events
- Collecting stock & supplies
- Ensuring the company vehicles are regularly maintained
- Preparing and serving food within our Community Café, including making hand-made pizzas.
- Working with kitchen trainees and volunteers on basic food preparation skills and food hygiene practices
At least 1 year of kitchen experience is required, at a Commis Chef or CDP level, but there will be lots of training opportunities including pizza making.
As driving is a key part of this role we require someone with a full, clean driving license who is confident about driving a van.
We have trainees working within the kitchen who may have additional support needs, so all of our kitchen team must have a calm, patient and compassionate nature.
Hours will be mostly between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, with some early evening and weekend work.
You can read the full job advertisement and download an application pack on their website here. The closing date for applications is next Tuesday 19 July 2022.