City of Edinburgh Council are recruiting Business Support Administrator role based partially at Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre and Pennywell All Care Centre.
The post is permanent working full-time, 36 hours per week with a salary of £20,251 – £22,655 per year.
The Business Support Service provides comprehensive and flexible business support across the corporate functions of the organisation.
The Business Support Administrators will provide administrative support to our customers and service users, in this role the focus will be on Childrens Social Work Services.
These posts involve a hybrid work model incorporating a mixture of in-office and home working. The posts will be working between Pennywell All Care Centre and Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre.
Purpose of Job
The Business Support Service provides comprehensive and flexible business support across the corporate
functions of the organisation and to the four localities. The Business Support Administrator will provide
general business support to our customers and service users.
- Provide a reliable business support service through a variety of formats including; telephone, face to face, email, and online.
- Work proactively to facilitate business support to the full range of services and activities.
- Handle sensitive and personal information in line with appropriate policies and confidentiality guidelines.
- Work within a team of business support staff dealing with customer’s issues and service requests through provision of information, guidance, or progressing requests to wider council services.
- Work within agreed timescales to meet legal and statutory obligations.
- Deliver business support to customers and service users within the operating principles of business
- Use appropriate systems to process service requests or updates for wider council services.
- Work with all business support staff to support new initiatives and the strategic direction of the Council and ensuring that that all customer contact services are planned in a consistent manner in accordance with the Council’s strategic objectives.
You can read the full job description and apply for the post online here. The closing date for applications is 3 October 2022.