Space and the Broomhouse Hub are recruiting an Employability Project Manager position.
The post is temporary as it is funded to March 2024 and would be working part-time 20 hours per week in a flexible working pattern to be agreed over 3-5 days, with a salary of £27,442 pro-rata (based on a full-time working week of 36hrs).
We are looking for an experienced people manager to join our Training Academy team. The post holder will:
- Oversee Space employability projects which support young people and people with multiple barriers to employment
- Be a key leader in the Training Academy Team, building positive working relationships within Space and externally
- Line manage a small team of employability project staff (1 full time and 2 part time staff)
- Collaborate with project staff, trainees and volunteers to ensure course contents are of a high quality, kept relative to the needs of the participants, are enjoyable, are delivered effectively and are impactful
- Deliver 1:1 employability support to trainees, creating personalised action plans
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of work experience in a management role and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills. They will have a recognised professional qualification in community education, careers guidance, training or other subject relevant to this role.
They will also have a sound understanding of the needs and challenges faced by young people and those with barriers to employment.
To apply, please return a completed application form and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet each required area of the person specification for the role. Email the completed application pack to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 27th November 2022.
You can read the full job description, person specification and download an appication pack on their website here.
If you have any questions or would like a conversation before applying, please contact Lyndsey Fischer at email@example.com or call 07809 904231.