SCOREscotland would like to ask you to vote for your favourite location for a bench as part of their Walk This Way project.
They have been holding local walks from Spring to Autumn for project Walk This Way. Walks started at the Whale Arts centre to various routes around Wester Hailes to determine where new benches and signs are needed.
The options that have been shortlisted from the walks are:
- Calders option 1: Path near the car park opposite to WHEC high school, parallel to Wester Hailes road looking away from the road. https://goo.gl/maps/t2Gp5rJAZ9wm8ri68
- Calders option 2: Grass area next to Calder Park and opposite Green Shoots community garden. https://goo.gl/maps/NfD2JBD9vuzU5e857
- Murrayburn option 3: Murrayburn Drive on the grass inbetween the canal & road. https://goo.gl/maps/aTUz1dHtCLUVSkTUA
- Murrayburn option 4: Murrayburn Road (grass path that runs parallel) https://goo.gl/maps/Rh4qNTcPwTMQDhSE6
- Murrayburn option 5: Grass area next to Greenway path opposite Murrayburn Park and looking towards trees. https://goo.gl/maps/xmiJrqHuThFkL7Vh9
- Clovenstone option 6: Top of the Greenway path on grass overlooking houses & city over the foot bridge from Clovenstone. https://goo.gl/maps/RPcvy82nFw3EKrPd7Option
- Broomhouse option 7: Sighthill park opposite Broomview Path. https://goo.gl/maps/716Fdr3GW5Gu6VW87
- Option 8: On grass hill opposite Harvesters Way. Path runs above parallel with Wester Hailes road to the Clovenstone roundabout. https://goo.gl/maps/Mk4mijuwHTvy5YUWA
- Option 9: On the edge of Westburn woods opposite Morvenside road. https://goo.gl/maps/YY8VhAm714B87io67
Only 3 benches can be installed with this project, but feedback will be shared with Edinburgh Council and other projects for future reference.
You can vote by either scanning the QR code below or visiting their online link here.