Farmfoods are recruiting a SupervisorApprentice based at their Wester Hailes store.
The post is permanent, full-time position working a variety of shifts, 5 days each week, paying £9.12 per hour with a guaranteed 35 hours per week.
What does the apprenticeship involve?
- Working in a busy shop and learning how to be a great retail assistant.
- Regular pre-arranged visits (4 to 6 weeks) from an assessor from our apprenticeship provider.
- Regular completion of apprenticeship coursework.
- Completion of core skills in Communication, Numeracy and IT (only if required).
- Completion of an assessment at the end of your 12 months of training.
- An SVQ Level 3 in Retail Management qualification.
- Great training and support.
- Opportunities for career progression.
You can read the full job advertisement and apply for the post online here.