Farmfoods are recruiting for a Retail Supervisor Vacancy for their Wester Hailes Store.
The post is permanent working full-time 39 hours per week with a salary of £10.00 per hour.
As a retail supervisor you will:
- Be an important part of the management team and support the manager in leading the team to run an efficient shop and provide a great service to our customers.
- Take full responsibility for running the shop in your manager’s absence ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop routines are completed to maintain a safe, clean and tidy shop.
- Open and close the shop, handle cash, place orders and develop your team of retail assistants.
- Take responsibility for the control of operational costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll.
You will need:
- A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
- To be a ‘people person’ who finds it easy to get on everyone and is able to build strong working relationships with the people you work with.
- To be trustworthy and reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your team and customers will depend upon you to do your job to the best of your ability at all times.
- Some experience as a supervisor, team leader or manager in retail or other similar industries would certainly come in handy but we would still love to hear from you if you think you’ve got what it takes to take the first steps in your retail management career.
You can apply for the post and read the full job description online here. T