Farmfoods are recruiting a retail assistant role in their Wester Hailes Store.
The role is permanent working part-time, 20 hours per week with a salary depending on age:
- Aged 16 to 20 – £7.03 per hour
- Aged 21 to 22 – £9.28 per hour
- Aged 23 or over – £9.60 per hour
As one of our retail assistants you will:
- Make all of our customers feel welcome with a friendly smile and simple hello.
- Help customers find the items that they are looking for.
- Give a fast and friendly service at the tills, always offering help to pack and leaving a good impression with a friendly thank you and goodbye.
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
- Work with the rest of your team to complete the daily and weekly routines that keep our shops safe, clean and tidy.
You will need:
- A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
- To enjoy being busy as there is always something to do. You’ll jump from putting out deliveries to serving on the till, helping customers on the shop floor, completing important cleaning and stock rotation routines and more!
- To be reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your colleagues and customers will depend upon to do your best on each shift and not let the team down.
- A bit of flexibility when it comes to your shifts. When other members of your team are off enjoying their holidays, we may need you to work slightly different hours to cover for them. Rota’s are planned three weeks in advance and your commitments outside of work will always be taken into consideration when planning your shifts
You can apply for the job and read the full job advertisement on the Farmfoods website.