The City of Edinburgh Council is updating its Tenants Participation Strategy and it wants to hear from you. In order to have your say you can complete the council’s online survey on tenant participation.
Other ways the Council suggests you can get involved is:
- join your local tenants group or set one up if there isn’t a group in your area
- become an interested tenant and be sent information regularly
- take part in one of Edinburgh’s 12 Neighbourhood Partnerships and help to improve services for communities
- join your local Community Council, they develop local community plans, comment on planning applications and organise community campaigns and events
- become a member of the National Tenants’ Panel set up by the Scottish Housing Regulator to encourage tenants to provide feedback on landlord services.