Street League is offering employability courses on Monday 29 June please see below for their full statement on the courses what involved and who is eligible.
What is Street League?
We are an Employability provider that uses Football as an engagement tool to attract young people onto our fun courses, where we boost their skills and qualities before moving them onto a Job, College place or an Apprenticeship – whatever they want to do!
What we are offering:
We have 2x 12 week Employability Fund courses starting on Monday 29 June 2015. We have a EF Stage 3 course at Rosyton Wardieburn Community Centre / Spartans Academy, Ainslie Park & a Stage 2 course from Sighthill Powerleague, Edinburgh.
Stage 3: 12 week course (Includes a 4 week work placement with an employer). 20/25 hours per week. 5 days per week, Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 1.30pm.
Stage 2: 12 week course, 20 Hours per week. 4 days per week, Monday –Thursday, 9.30am -1.30pm.
What Can I Gain From The Course?
- SQA Qualifications
- A 4 Week Work placement.
- Improved Confidence and overall personal development
- A new CV + Interview Support
- 1:1 support to move into Work, Further Education or a Modern Apprenticeship
- Week Training Allowance of £55 per week plus travel expenses paid
- You will have fun as you will be playing football everyday!
What Should I Do Next?
- STAGE 3: please contact Tom Scott 07580 995478 or Danny Munro 07794204298. We have our Football Taster Sessions every Wednesday, 1pm – 3pm at Spartans Academy. Pop along for a fun game of Football and meet the Team!
- STAGE 2: Alistair Davidson 07887414262 or Adam Wilkinson 07824 112791. We have our Football Taster sessions every Thursday, 1pm-3pm at Sighthill, Powerleague. Pop along for a fun game of Football and meet the Team!