This is a flexible programme of up to 16 weeks depending on progress. Participants have a minimum attendance of 8 hours per week of one to ones and group sessions. The expedition-based core skill training course takes place on a residential basis in remote wilderness location. Participants will complete an SQA level 3 in Personal Development
This programme can help young people to:
- Boost confidence and discover new things about themselves.
- Build more positive relationships with people around them.
- Think about where they want to be in life, and work out how to get there.
- Deal better with stressful or unfamiliar situations.
- Develop valuable skills such as how to communicate more effectively and be organised.
- Move along a path to education, training, volunteering or work that’s right for them
Venture Trust offers a combination of wilderness expeditions and community based support. Our personal development programme is designed to help young people find the motivation and confidence to achieve and sustain positive changes.
To make a referral please talk to SDS or contact Sean Humphreys on 07817918755 email@example.com