WEACT, Edinburgh College’s employability project, delivers tailored employability services and support to individuals looking to improve their employment situation.
They offer free services to help people into employment, education or training. Their Route 2 programme runs in a relaxed and supportive environment with their staff happy to help with:
- Using various IT tools to carry out intensive jobsearch, including work sector research
- Use of Social Media for jobsearching
- Creating sector specific CV’s and cover letters,
- Developing writing skills for successful application forms
- Developing interview techniques and telephone skills
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 477 280. You can also follow them on twitter here.