The Community One Stop Shop in Broomhouse is looking to fill an Advice Worker Vacancy.
The post is part time, paying £12 an hour.
To deliver an advice service to the clients of the Community One Stop Shop in Broomhouse in Edinburgh. This is a part time position for approximately 8 hours per week. Working primarily with our Black and Ethnic Minority clients to support them with various issues including:
- Benefits and welfare rights
- Money and debt issues
- Tax Credits
The applicants must have the following;
- Experience in providing advice
- A specific knowledge of issues that effect our Black and Ethnic Minority Clients
- IT skills
- Knowledge of cultures and barriers that can affect our clients
- Excellent written skills
- Respect for views, values and other cultures
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Preferably have knowledge of a relevant second language
Previous applicants need not apply – applicants will only be considered if they have the relevant advice provision experience. You can apply online here.