LloydsPharmacy are looking to recruit a Trainee Healthcare Partner (Sales Assistant) for their Wester Hailes store.
The post is ppermanent working 12 hours per week required to work some evenings and weekends.
As a Trainee Healthcare Partner you will complete a thorough on the job nine month training qualification which will allow you to dispense medications, provide pharmacy services and advice and recommend products and services. You will develop knowledge of our extensive range of health and wellbeing products and services to ensure our customers receive the best experience that community pharmacy has to offer so they recognise and recommend us as healthcare experts.
Role requirements – As an advocate for the LloydsPharmacy brand, you have the personality required to build trusted partnerships and deliver outstanding service standards to customers. Your desire and commitment to learn about our products and services means you can provide the expert advice and support that keeps our customers coming back to us time and time again. In addition you will:
- Complete the Level 2 or equivalent Healthcare Assistant and Dispenser qualification
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with a confidence to engage with customers
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work along with willingness to travel to other LloydsPharmacy stores as appropriate
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently with a high level of attention to detail
- Show a desire to embed newly acquired knowledge and skills
You can apply for the post online here.