Mindfulness Enterprise have opened up a free Mindfulness Course of six 30min sessions to support families and staff during this time.
The plan would be to run 30 minute sessions for 5-6 weeks and could cover the following themes:
- Introduction to mindfulness (what is it, how do we practice it)
- Mindfulness themes (breath, body, sound and movement practices)
- Stepping back from worried thinking
- Stress and anxiety toolkit (a range of practices to help self-regulate)
- Mindfulness skills in times of difficulty
- Managing loneliness / isolation
These sessions are open to everyone. There is no obligation to have the video function on or to speak. It can be engaged with at a pace that suits and there are multiple slots across the week for each of the weekly sessions.
You can register online at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/111674431230