Lothian Buses have announced that from Sunday 24 January, they will introduce a revised timetable across most services on the Lothian Buses, Lothian Country and East Coast Buses networks.
Our teams have been collating and reviewing feedback received from our customers and drivers in recent weeks, alongside in-depth analysis of new travel patterns generated by the current lockdown.
Key changes include:
- On weekdays, additional morning journeys will be introduced on most services to provide additional capacity for key workers.
- Some services will see a slight reduction in evenings frequencies as a result of lower levels of customer demand.
- Service 3 will serve Dalkeith Campus from Monday to Friday.
- Service 37 will serve Easter Bush Campus from Monday to Friday, running every 30 minutes.
- Service 47B will only operate at peak times in the morning and evening from Monday to Friday.
- Service 15 will continue to serve Easter Bush Campus during the day from Monday to Saturday.
- Services 45, X25, X26, X29, X31, X33, X37 and X44 will remain suspended until further notice.
Timetables for local services are:
The full of other timetables are available here.
If you must make an essential journey at this time, please ensure you are aware of all safe travel guidance, including the requirement to wear a face covering over your mouth and nose for the duration of your journey unless exempt. You can read more on this here.