The City of Edinburgh Council are recruiting a Business Support Administrator role at several locations across the city including Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre.
The post is permanent, working full time 36 hours per week with a salary of £20,251 – £22,655 per year.
The Business Support Service provides comprehensive and flexible business support across the corporate functions of the organisation. The Business Support Administrator will provide administrative support to our customers and service users, in this role the focus will be on Childrens Social Work Services.
Major Tasks and Activities
- Provide a reliable business support service through a variety of formats including; telephone, face to face,
email, and online.
- Work proactively to facilitate business support to the full range of services and activities.
- Handle sensitive and personal information in line with appropriate policies and confidentiality guidelines.
- Work within a team of business support staff dealing with customer’s issues and service requests through
provision of information, guidance, or progressing requests to wider council services.
- Work within agreed timescales to meet legal and statutory obligations.
- Deliver business support to customers and service users within the operating principles of business
- Use appropriate systems to process service requests or updates for wider council services.
- Work with all business support staff to support new initiatives and the strategic direction of the Council and
ensuring that that all customer contact services are planned in a consistent manner in accordance with the
Council’s strategic objectives.
This post involves an element of travel between offices and some home working.
You can read the full job description and apply for the post online here. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22 December 2021