The Health Agency are looking to fill a Mental Health Co-ordinator Vacancy.
The post is part-time working 16 hours per week with a salary of £25,900 – £28,900 pro-rata for part-time.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Services Manager to ensure the service meets its objectives.
- Provide support to a team of mental health practitioners providing therapeutic, emotional and practical support
- Work collaboratively with statutory services such as NHS specialist mental health services and GP’s, to ensure that joined-up, holistic support is offered to families.
- Provide practical support and supervision to Practitioners.
- To develop relationships with academic institutions and promote The Health Agency as a placement provider to trainees looking to carry out clinical hours as part of their course.
- Perform all necessary functions of a placement provider, including completing placement paperwork and taking safeguarding calls while on duty.
- Carry out regular trainee intakes to maintain consistent levels of available therapies – including selecting for interview, interviewing and inducting.
- Assist in the management of the support team in relation to work practice, conduct, absence, supervision, support and the identification of training needs.
- Assist in the induction of new employees and in the recruitment process where required.
- Assist the Services Manager to adequately deploy staff to meet the support needs of people who use the service.
- Assist in the monitoring and administration of the project process and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial and other records are maintained accurately, and that all reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with any further tasks or projects as required.
- Develop effective relationships with other groups and agencies in the area
- Be responsible for maintaining the relevant systems of documentation.
- Provide accurate information and reports as required.
- Participate in training activities and meetings as required.
- Uphold THA’s Code of Practice.
- Other duties, deemed appropriate to this grade, as and when required.
- Work in accordance with all THA’s policies and procedures.
You can read the full job description and apply for the post online here.
For more information about the position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Friday 26th May 2023.