Prospect Community Housing are recruiting an Admin Team Leader position.
The post is permanent working full time 35 hours per week with a salary of £36860 – £40475 per year.
We are currently recruiting for an individual to lead our administration team in the provision of a high-quality maintenance and repairs service to our tenants and other customers. This job involves daily contact with our tenants and is a key post in the overall delivery of our tenant focused service.
- Line Management of front office team.
- To administer the maintenance of the Association’s housing stock, liaising with tenants and contractors, committing and authorising expenditure within agreed limits and monitoring all aspects of the maintenance service.
- Co-ordination of a responsive and effective reception and telephone answering service for the organisation.
- To co-ordinate the provision of office support services.
- Undertake property inspections in relation to planned works as required and in conjunction with appointed consultants where appointed and assist with other property inspections when required regarding reactive and void work.
You can read the full job advertisement and download an application pack on their website here.
The closing date for applications is 10am on 24 July. Interviews will be held in person at our office on Friday 4 August 2023.