SCOREscotland run a weekly online Hybrid Conversation Cafe for Arabic speaking young people.
The Café runs on Saturdays and is for Arabic speaking young people aged 12 – 16. They also run monthly outings and quarterly in-person family cultural events.
Head along and:
- Improve your English language skills
- Meet other Arabic speaking young people
- share and celebrate culture
- Learn more about Scottish and UK heritage
- Play an active role in the community
- find out about opertunities for mentoring and befriending
- access support with education employment, training and volunteering
For more information or details on how to join the online sessions contact SCOREscotland on 0131 442 2341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.