Sighthill Library will be holding a series of next week as part of Maths Weeks Scotland, they will be hosting 5 days filled with numerous activities, for everyone.
- On Monday at 6:30pm we’ve got a whole variety of colour by numbers to do for kids and adults alike, refreshments available.
- On Tuesday we have a sudoku coffee morning at 11am, so come along for some hot drinks and number puzzles!
- On Wednesday at 4:30pm our Chatterbooks group is adventuring with some 20 sided dice for a one-off tabletop roleplaying game, ages 8-12 welcome.
- On Friday our Bookbug session for under 5s is going to be filled with number songs and a counting story too! Join us from 10:45am.
- On Saturday at 11am our Lego group has some special building challenges for children aged 6+ (under 8s must be accompanied by an adult).
For more information contact the library on 0131 529 5566 or email@example.com.