SCOREscotland have released a handy new pamphlet detailing all their projects and what activities they offer.
The pamphlet, embedded below, is split into each project, giving a brief description of its goals, what services it offers and who its available. It also has contact details and how you can get involved.
Their current programme consists of:
- Community Fridge – Preventing food waste by distributing free food
- Cycling Programme – Help make cycling accessible and encourage active travel
- Conversation Cafe for Arabic Speaking Young People – Support young people to imporve their communication and networking skills.
- Mental Health Foundation project and women’s group – Improve mental and physical wellbeing of women.
- CashBack for Communities – Activities for BME young people to prevent anti-social behaviour
- Knots and Crosses Youth and Childrens Clubs – Regular youth groups and activities for young people
- Community Youth Voices Ambassador Project – Help young people play a leading role in ant-racist education
- Monthly Multi-Cultral Cafe – Free lunch and chat, eating food from different cultures
- Digital Inclusion – Group and one to one digital support sessions
- Empower BME Employability and Careers Guidance Project – Employability support for adults and young people
You can view the pamphlet here:scorescotland-pamphlet