Since last week’s article about the welfare advice surgeries run by CHAI for the South West Outreach Project, we now have some more information from CHAI regarding more surgeries that are going to be held in various other areas, mainly for the southwest area.
See below for the new surgeries and times and please remember that all appointments must be booked through CHAI on their number 0131 442 1009.
Until at least the end of March the intention is to offer Outreach Sessions as follows:
- Monday: 9.30am – 1.00pm: Clovenstone Community Centre
- Tuesday: 9.30am – 1.00pm: WHALE
- Wednesday: 9.30am – 1.00pm: Healthy Living Centre
- Thursday: 10.00am – 1.00pm: Oxgangs Library/St Brides Community Centre, Gorgie (alternating weeks)
Relevant subject areas include welfare benefits, housing issues (including rent arrears), debt problems and any welfare reform associated issue.
Healthy Living Centre Session.
- 9.30am – 10.30am: ‘Drop In’; followed by 3 appointment slots:
- 10.45am: Appointment
- 11.30am: Appointment
- 12.15am: Appointment
All appointments are booked through CHAI T 0131 442 1009.