Lidl has announced that they are currently looking to fill a Customer Assistant vacancy in their Wester Hailes store.
The post is full time working between 31 – 40 hours per week, with a salary starting from £9.30 with the ability to earn up to £10.50 dependent on experience.What will you do?
What you’ll do
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
- Providing excellent customer service on the tills
- Help our customers with any questions or queries, and locate items around the store
- Ensure the bakery stays topped up by baking fresh goods
- Ensure shelves are looking good, checking for sell by dates, ensuring quality and freshness for our customers
- Merchandising and maintaining our middles aisles of non-food products
What you’ll need
- Some experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
You can apply for the posts online here. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22 July 2020.