Greggs are looking to recruit several positions in their Wester Hailes store.
Click the links below to read the full job description and apply for the posts. A summary of the positions are:
Retail Team Member – working 20 hours per week, between 7:30am and 1:30pm working 5/7 days from Monday to Saturday, with a salary of £9.62 per hour, £8.18 per hour if you’re under 18.
Retail Team Member – working 20 hours per week, between 12:30pm and 6:30pm, working 5/7 days from Monday – Saturday, with a salary of £9.62 per hour, £8.18 per hour if you’re under 18.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Team Member if you;
- Are committed to recommending and selling our products to our customers
- Go the extra mile to make sure every customer leaves with a smile
- Are supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good
- Are a great team player – respectful and appreciative towards our Greggs Family
- Are friendly, honest and hardworking and enjoy some fun at work!
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our business, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience, whatever the weather!
Join us and you’ll be part of a team that loves putting our customers first in all that we do. This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much-loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
It’s not an easy role, it can be tiring and pressurising, especially during key trading hours such as breakfast and lunch time service. But, of course, it’s also very rewarding, being surrounded by friendly and welcoming people and a great team, there’ll be time for some fun along the way!
Retail Shop Supervisor – working 35 hours per week, with a salary of £10.37 per hour, paid weekly.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Supervisor if:
- You have had some team supervisory experience in a similar customer focused retail environment.
- Are able to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
- Your honesty, hard-work and leadership abilities will inspire your team to deliver great results and provide a consistently brilliant customer experience.
- You’re supporting of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You bring your natural flair for team work, whilst enjoying management responsibility and of course, have lots of fun along the way!
Supervisors are at the heart and soul of our shops. Working closely with the manager and team, our Supervisors make sure our customers have a great visit every time they come into a Greggs shop. As well as some of the more practical tasks such as food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver the fast and friendly service Greggs is famous for.
Our Retail Supervisors are responsible for managing the shop when the Shop Manager isn’t around; as second in command, Supervisors really are our shop managers’ right-hand person.