SCOREscotland are recruiting an Employment & Careers Guidance Project Co-ordinator.
The post is part-time (working 17.5 hours per week) and is contracted to 31 March 2026, with a salary of
£29,439 pro-rata for part-time.
- Promote the project and recruit participants targeting the black and minority ethnic communities (BME) in South West Edinburgh.
- Collaborate with other agencies to plan, publicise, deliver and evaluate varied short employment guidance courses and workshops.
- Help participants to create employment action plans by identifying their short, middle and longer-term employment aims and follow up to evaluate and provide further support as necessary.
- Help participants develop skills and techniques for writing job applications, covering letters, personal statements, CVs, interview preparation and practice.
- Support participants to source job vacancies that match their qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience and increase their knowledge and understanding of employment rights, law and responsibilities in the work-place.
- Recruit, induct and train volunteers and arrange volunteering work experience placement opportunities within SCOREscotland and other local organisations.
- Monitor and evaluate the project; ensuring that all statistical returns are submitted within the set deadlines.
You can read a full job description and download an application pack online here. The closing date for applications is 19 June 2023.