Odeon are recruiting a Cinema Host based in their Wester Hailes cinema.
The post is permanent with a salary of £10.42 per hour.
Do you have a passion for film, and a desire for flexible working? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your guest service skills with potential to grow further? Then this is the role for you!
What you’ll bring:
- A strong commitment and willingness to work with others, because this is a place where the team seamlessly unites to deliver. Where better to collaborate, step up and make the magic happen than with people who share your passion?
- Being always prepared to go the extra mile – for your colleagues and our guests – and you look for innovative solutions if you see a need or a gap
- A heads up, eyes open, can-do attitude to learn as you go and enjoy every minute (even the hard ones)
- You appreciate the things that make people different from you and understand that there is always more to learn
- Trust and respect. Diversity and equity are our strengths, inclusion is our superpower. So be yourself, work hard and help everyone else do the same
- You understand that the cinema industry is flexible, some weeks we have big blockbusters and others we have small art house releases. You will be flexible with working schedules and understand that our cinema operations can finish very late at night. You’ll have a safe way to get to and from work
You can read the full job advertisement and apply for the post online here. The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 25 October 2023.