Street Soccer Scotland have asked the Digital Sentinel to tell you about their work.
Do you work with people who are 16+ who need something to engage and motivate them to help make positive changes in their lives? We have a range of programmes that are free to join that offer fantastic opportunities to do just that. We cater for all ages, genders and nationalities, they don’t even have to be able to play football to get involved. All of our programmes focus on developing life skills and are football themed.
There are several ways of getting involved:-
· A 9 week personal development course
· An opportunity to increase confidence, self-esteem, personal management, motivation and team building
· Gain SQA in Communications and Working With Others
· Plan and deliver a football event for young people
Challenge Series – Portobello Powerleague, Edinburgh:
· Regular football tournaments giving opportunities to play as a team or join a team for the day