On 4th March 2020, Police Scotland launched a brand new 4 week hate crime awareness campaign. The focus of this years hate crime campaign is disability hate crime.Hate_Crime_Posters_
Disability hate crime is never acceptable – whether you’re a victim or
you witness a hate crime – Report it.
• Hate Crime should not be part of life, so don’t accept it – report it.
• Police Scotland will do all they can to help and support you to report
• No one should suffer from hate crime – don’t put up with it – report it.
• Just because it’s online it doesn’t make it ok – report disability hate crime.
Always report all forms of hate crime.
You can report a hate crime:
- By Telephone 999 (emergency) 101 (non-emergency)
- In person at any Police station,
- By completing a Hate Crime Reporting Form
- At a Third Party Reporting Centre
Please support the hate crime campaign online via #DontTolerateHate