The City of Edinburgh Council are looking to recruit a Breakfast Club Assistant based at Canal View Primary School.
The post is permanent, working part time for five hours per week during term time, and has a salary of £9.34 per hour.
The role includes supporting the operation of our Breakfast Club, preparing the dining hall for breakfast club, supervising pupils, serving food and clearing up. A Food Hygiene/Safety Certificate will be required.
- To provide a healthy breakfast.
- To care and provide for pupils well-being and safety.
- To support school attendance and learning.
- To prepare and serve breakfast.
- To ensure that the breakfast area is returned to good order.
- To provide a warm and caring environment.
- To encourage a healthy breakfast.
- To maintain health and safety, and good order among pupils.
- To undertake activities which promote and support attendance and time-keeping.
- To provide activities which promote and support learning and social development.
You can apply for the post or find more information online here. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 9 September 2020.