We want you to share your recipes!
Here is a tasty recipe sent in to us for our new recipe section of the website!
This delicious recipe for Ice Cream Bread was sent in by the team at Kirans Trust.
- 475ml – Vanilla Ice Cream (full fat works best)
- 240g – Self Raising Flour
- Set oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4/moderate.
- Allow ice cream to come to room temperature (gloopy).
- Mix fully and well with the SR flour into a batter.
- Pour mix into a lined 1lb loaf tin – Metric size (approx): 21cm long x 13cm wide x 7.5cm deep.
- Place in centre of oven and bake for 60 mins. (test at 50 mins).
- All that is left is to enjoy!
Be sure to leave a comment below if you try this recipe for yourself!
If you would like to send us a recipe, get in touch on email@example.com or 0131 458 3267. You could also come along to one our IT sessions on Thursdays 10.30am – 12.30pm at either Clovenstone Community Centre or the WHALE Arts centre.