WHALE Arts has announced they are hiring a Programming Assistant.
The post is part time working 14 hours per week, with a salary of £17,000 FTE fixed term until March 2021.
- Supporting the Creative Programming and Arts & Wellbeing Managers with administrative tasks to ensure the effective delivery of our programme of projects, workshops, visits and events for participants of all ages.
- Collecting and collating participation data and statistics to support reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Documenting activities (photographing events and activities, collating participant responses etc) and drafting marketing text in partnership with WHALE Arts Communications team.
- Efficiently using project management administration systems to ensure the smooth running of the Creative Programme.
- Event management – room bookings, liaising with Front of House/ Communications Team, freelance artists, external partners and arts organisations, hands on support during events.
- Exhibition support – assistance installing exhibitions, co-ordinating marketing, documentation, signage, visits.
- General administration including data entry, drafting letters, responding to enquiries, updating spreadsheets, researching information etc.
Apply by email, attaching:
- An up to date CV detailing relevant education and employment experience.
- A covering letter demonstrating how your skills meet the Person Specification (no more than 2 pages).
- Details of two referees, including at least one previous employer.
Applications close on Wednesday 19th August– applications should be submitted no later than 5pm. Late applications will not be considered. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org using Project Assistant in the subject line.
Any queries should be should be sent to Kate Griffin, Creative Programme Manager – email@example.com.