Registration is now open for the Wester Hailes 2016 Fun Run!
This year the Fun Run (jog or walk!) will take place on Sunday 19 June 2016, 10.00am at WHEC.
You can download a registration form here or pick one up at Prospect Community Housing, SCOREscotland, Gate 55, the Health Agency, Clovenstone Community Centre or WHEC. You can also register online at the event’s eventbrite page here.
You can return completed forms either by hand or by post to any of the following organisations:
- Prospect Community Housing, 6 Westburn Avenue, EH14 2TH
- Health Agency, Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre, 30 Harvesters Way, EH14 3JF
- SCOREscotland, WHALE Arts Centre, 30 Westburn Grove, EH14 2SA
- Clovenstone Community Centre, 54 Clovenstone Park, EH14 3EY
- Wester Hailes Education Centre, 5 Murrayburn Drive, EH14 2SU
- Gate 55 Centre, 55 Sighthill Road, EH11 4PB
All ages can take part. Under 16s must have signed consent from a parent/guardian. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them and the Fun Run organisers need to know who that is. They can also take part by being part of a supervised youth group/club. If you are registering young people as part of a youth group/club, please choose the Group/Club entry option.
The Fun Run organisers would like to give a big thanks to SCOREscotland’s youth club who came up with the winning design for the following colourful poster!
For more information contact Caroline Richards on 0131 272 5025.