The Eric Liddell Centre is seeking volunteers for their Caring Soles service, a project which provides personal footcare and combats social isolation which has recently started in Wester Hailes.
Caring Soles Personal Footcare Service provides volunteer-led footcare in community settings in Edinburgh. We have delivered over 400 appointments across the city to people from the ages of 50 to 98. We are looking for more volunteers to support this popular and well-regarded service. All volunteers attend training in good personal footcare theory and practical skills.
You would be a great Foot Care Volunteer if any of these interest you:
- Helping to deliver a vital service to people in a community setting
- Gaining knowledge and application in good personal footcare
- Providing support to many to be active on their feet and safe
- Reducing social isolation and improving wellbeing
- Building your confidence in health and care skills
To find out more contact the Eric Liddell Centre on phone 0131 4447 4520 or email email@example.com.